Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Full Length Campaigns (that aren't from WotC) >>
by TheSmellHole
3 137
As a master on a campaign can I share my books with the players? >>
by malagathaz
2 377
Need feedback for my setting/ story >>
by Hex_Toliver
1 81
Evil cleric to seriously challenge 4 5th level PCs >>
by TheSmellHole
4 1,909
First time DMing and fancy elves - what should I look out for? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 163
Ideas for out of combat challenges. >>
by BTI_Brian
7 3,567
DM for the First Time >>
by Roguish_Archer
11 231
A Question regarding RP Oaths/ How should I approach this? >>
by Grungni_Blackhammer
9 207
Need inspiration to tie-in the background story of a PC >>
by Antheanian
5 101
A question about the Iron Flask >>
by bragrman
5 644
My player wants to be a reincarnated Dragon - how do I work this? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
16 1,100
Resources for NPC creation >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
4 6,468
Mind control >>
by Bluedog1111
9 2,354
Adventure module for level 5+characters? >>
by Katia_kay
6 4,114
Creating characters while playing. >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
6 193
Forum Jump: