Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New DM with 7 new players, I need advice >>
by TheWiseWanderingWizard
10 331
combat movement question >>
by Wysperra
3 96
Dealing with Diversity: How do I respectfully represent diversity in my NPCs and in my campaign setting? >>
by BalordenTheForgotten
53 2,903
Does this plot twist feel cheap? >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
12 254
First time Dm, First time using DnD Beyond: unlocking official content for my players? >>
by PWJ
13 330
looking for tips on how to combine LMoP & DoIP >>
by Firewalker40
5 1,710
Vestiges and Arms of the Betrayer's >>
by Zilean
3 1,337
I need Ancient Military dungeon ideas! >>
by Vexaria
8 245
Running Sunless Citadel for 4 level 3's >>
by CharlesThePlant
5 643
Looking for one-shot ideas for a (large) casual group >>
by Nocturne__
2 3,011
Tips on what to do if players attack the Flaming Fist >>
by Brakan
1 476
Murder Hobo at odds with group >>
by SilentScreamer
47 1,154
Miss DMing so much! When did you fellow DMs realize you really loved DMing? >>
by greytanuki
9 164
Player and monster icons while streaming >>
by SteelAngora
17 525
How do I close off an unfinished plotline? (please help) >>
by ZenaWorldweaver
3 74
Forum Jump: