Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Waterdeep Assistance For A Fledgling DM? >>
by GhostOfMonochrome
1 68
Should I give my PC's a carpet of flying? >>
by TheLSpike
5 150
How does persuasion actually work? >>
by Verdanen
13 7,359
Creating Guilds >>
by Candlelight
1 63
Jumping into the deep end: First time player, first time DM. Haaalp. >>
by TheMeta1Unicorn
5 87
Ageing effects >>
by overchord
1 2,026
Keeping the Ranged Squishies Alive >>
by Baconomics1501
14 200
NPC Idea: Somewhere in your world, a kenku is falling... >>
by DnDCrowPilot
2 78
Running first in-person session and looking for further advice! >>
by HomerDaMan
4 307
Skeleton Alchemist - vendor NPC >>
by drathur
5 797
homebrew lore - what do you prepare? >>
by mothmun
12 1,403
I think when I start my Spelljammer campaign >>
by TimCurtin
3 107
Running a Hag Coven >>
by CheezyBegga
3 2,947
Pre-Combat/Surprise Round Actions Ruling >>
by cardinal321
57 4,032
Dungeon Apprentice Writer's Guild >>
by SatsumaSada
4 169
Forum Jump: