Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I'm a new dm and I want ways to make my crew suffer. (Don't worry they can take it) >>
by Grevidier
18 352
Ideas for Co-DMing >>
by Eru_Illuvitar11
3 378
Dead Forest Crawl >>
by Caius_Ballad13
15 2,069
Rime of the Frost Maiden magic item suggestions >>
by MyDudeicus
6 413
How to get a horse out of a sewer? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
20 279
New DM here, how would I go about creating an investigation for my players? >>
by CletusW
5 360
My players forgot their armor (5th Edition) >>
by amygregan20
29 640
Secret Weapons... >>
by EMTMAN
3 273
Should I use Minecraft as a Map Making Tool? >>
by ThisUsernameIsntTaken
4 1,082
How to mess with players that don't make backstories >>
by Tootiredtocare
93 4,830
Engaging players in a varied group >>
by EMTMAN
6 94
Egyptian Trap ideas? >>
by Letsgofishing91
7 10,978
Advice on NPC Groups VS NPC Groups >>
by fiaraven
4 94
Snicker-Snack >>
by Linklite
4 2,934
Planning encounters to 3rd tier party >>
by Nanette
7 119
Forum Jump: