Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
do (and should) dragons wear clothes >>
by Capatin_Crunch
13 405
Should I add a complications table? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
1 59
I need feedforward for consequences! >>
by DhelianDarkRose
4 74
Describing The Scene - Help Please >>
by DestroyerCiara
4 372
Ideas for monsters with urban legend style backstories >>
by IMPLAYS
16 558
Help with transitioning from arc 1 to arc 2 >>
by Bybyroro
3 82
Awesome Items!! >>
by IMPLAYS
0 54
Science Fiction Campaign >>
by Fr0st_FirE
4 246
Running a Castle Raid / Epic Battle Tips and Advice >>
by uptheironschris
0 162
Planets. help plz >>
by Capatin_Crunch
0 31
Should I make my own world? >>
by 3154Gamer
32 1,837
How do I use the Descent Into Avernus Campaign I just Started >>
by Cordel8a11
6 147
Helping player pick Bardic College >>
by dayajaa
2 64
Don't know how to end an arc for an sidekick/companian >>
by Jamie01813
6 111
My player is way too inventive >>
by IMPLAYS
30 600
Forum Jump: