|
|
giant currency
>>
|
|
8
|
1,026
|
|
|
Relationships & Dragons
>>
|
|
21
|
3,995
|
|
|
Advice please
>>
|
|
10
|
829
|
|
|
Players grabbed a sleeping raven from a swarm of ravens.
>>
|
|
4
|
593
|
|
|
How do I get my players to role-play?
>>
|
|
4
|
441
|
|
|
How to I get my players to role-play
>>
|
|
2
|
315
|
|
|
Is this CR to high?
>>
|
|
9
|
594
|
|
|
A player in my campaign has some interesting ideas about his character and I need some creative help.
>>
|
|
6
|
532
|
|
|
Needing someone to scheme with
>>
|
|
6
|
463
|
|
|
Grateful Gamers
>>
|
|
6
|
917
|
|
|
Villian(s) Ideas?
>>
|
|
17
|
706
|
|
|
I have some questions about a homebrew campaign!
>>
|
|
2
|
452
|
|
|
Stat roll method I used for whoever in my party wanted to reroll. 21d7, drop the lowest 3 and arrange 18 dice to form 6 stats.
>>
|
|
6
|
946
|
|
|
need an idea for my game
>>
|
by Deleted
|
8
|
583
|
|
|
New DM looking for campaign story advice
>>
|
|
3
|
455
|