Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New DM needing help. >>
by acehunterjen
2 492
Encounters per Day >>
by Darkaiser
9 1,925
Encounter Idea: Vote a Monster! >>
by Amethystine
1 383
I was wondering how to adapt this character, help pls? >>
by Rawilow
1 348
Punishing the players for backing out of a deal >>
by TheRSmokey
3 542
Making monsters Undead... >>
by InsanityRocks
4 3,478
Help I'm a new DM with a DM playing >>
by dragoike
6 519
Party change, will they die? D: >>
by MangaMarodoren
9 527
Zombie Train in Thundertree >>
by HeroZero
4 1,003
DMing a Dungeon >>
by JPierson71
1 501
Dragon Heist >>
by SuzanneT
3 994
How do I hide leveled villains character sheets from my players? >>
by HenchmenRUs18
5 554
Teaching DnD locally suggestions >>
by SolarisDevorak
5 633
Prison Break >>
by DarkestScryer
0 453
Hlp Pls. I don't know where to go with this. >>
by SlamMan
2 502
Forum Jump: