Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Lost Mines Battle Advice ? >>
by Gunther_Paladin
3 486
Battle Maps for Blingdenstone in Out of the Abyss >>
by Xallin
5 1,800
Difficult Players >>
by samcoates11
13 1,135
I need ideas for a homebrew campaign. >>
by GlukTheSterilizer
17 4,014
Twisted Fairy Tale Campaign Idea with Twist Ending - Implementation Advice >>
by Osnil
6 6,679
Blue dragon heist >>
by Fakinguy
4 977
Questline Feedback Needed >>
by zaxbeez
1 415
Need help with giving a deity stats >>
by Icewidow
7 1,177
I made a too-helpful-NPC >>
by zaxbeez
15 1,062
I'm in need of some ideas for a short Zombie Themed Campaign >>
by Blue_Eagle_157
8 994
Want to help a new DM & need ideas... >>
by Shalrath42
4 519
Haggling and items >>
by user-2085425414
7 9,453
New dm writing a campaign >>
by MossGuy
6 750
Help to prevent previous bad behavior from carrying into new campaign >>
by BettyMcKraken
4 417
Zuggtmoy Weapon >>
by dasmon511
2 458
Forum Jump: