Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
how should DM feel about layers fighting young dragon? >>
by Fakinguy
7 593
What kind of stories can I write with dragons? >>
by Fakinguy
2 255
npc creation issues >>
by The_Blind_devil
4 320
Myconid Monstrosities! >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
2 3,287
What to do when your characters eat NPC's? >>
by procbased
7 559
Advice for Detective-like Deductions? >>
by Ice_Master
10 851
Extra character for a smaller group? >>
by ElizarAndTammon
6 418
Necromancer conversion help! >>
by LeBattery
8 934
So I've got a 3rd party campaign I want to try, but it doesn't explore the over world at all >>
by Commando_Joe
4 327
Opening encounter >>
by cogema
4 578
how much use would i get out of XGtE while running tomb of annihilation? >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
5 297
In Defence of Dungeon Crawls >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
44 1,491
super adventures >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
0 296
How many stories for my group can I write? >>
by Fakinguy
3 380
How to make factions and guilds? >>
by Fakinguy
3 8,827
Forum Jump: