Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help Giving a Traveling Merchant a set Inventory >>
by Z_RedRebel
6 10,819
Boyfriend/girlfriend irl and in game - can I have your thoughts on this >>
by jgtelford
10 3,455
Rise of Tiamat - Hedge maze >> (1 Viewing)
by Lycanhero
4 3,895
Looking for suggestions in a LV3 Ravnica campaign >>
by AnansiSpider
1 431
How to run a Harpy? >>
by MirrorlessMpls
6 1,989
Aerisi Kalinoth Wiped my Party >>
by Mezzy
8 3,649
HotDQ Battlemaps >>
by Blakey
2 544
Two artifacts. 1 Problem. (Okay many problems but.. nvm) >>
by Daergiel
3 344
PC wants to build the Weatherlight! Need help! >>
by KingOfMist
13 901
BBEG NPC for a One Shot >>
by cosplaywrite
4 1,449
New DM did question >>
by dyingquiver
3 455
Advice on Hunting Quest >>
by Viperbooman
1 1,571
My first DMing experience, I am creating a campaign. What should I focus on, and how is the campaign? >>
by Redpanders
2 377
Advice on campaign start? >>
by cobalt6767
16 704
Avoiding Railroading in Homebrews >>
by DMFlowers
7 2,446
Forum Jump: