On the character sheet, the bonus action I made "Battle Commands" appears under bonus actions like it should, but it does not have a description of it. When I click it, the right-hand tab pops up with the description listed there, but, I'd like it to be displayed on the character sheet without having to click it. It's a personal thing, I keep skimming over it without having a paragraph there.
On the character sheet, the bonus action I made "Battle Commands" appears under bonus actions like it should, but it does not have a description of it. When I click it, the right-hand tab pops up with the description listed there, but, I'd like it to be displayed on the character sheet without having to click it. It's a personal thing, I keep skimming over it without having a paragraph there.
Hey man, I figured it out just now! Don't know if you got it since this is a years old post, but I was having the same issue.
On the character sheet, click on the Bonus Action to bring up the side panel, then click Customize and add the description into the Notes section.
GAH. That took WAY too long to set up haha.