I really loved that they added Weapon Mastery to 5.5e but I thought they missed an opportunity with weapons containing the Versatile property. These weapons are intended to be used both in one and two hands, but they only have one Weapon Mastery. I love to represent things mechanically in my games and this Fighting Style represents that for a character who has really honed their prowess using weapons that can be wielded in both one- and two-hands allowing them to use those weapons more effectively than most.
(Edit: I forgot to add my poll. I love having polls)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Link to Homebrew Feat
I really loved that they added Weapon Mastery to 5.5e but I thought they missed an opportunity with weapons containing the Versatile property. These weapons are intended to be used both in one and two hands, but they only have one Weapon Mastery. I love to represent things mechanically in my games and this Fighting Style represents that for a character who has really honed their prowess using weapons that can be wielded in both one- and two-hands allowing them to use those weapons more effectively than most.
(Edit: I forgot to add my poll. I love having polls)
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.