Hello, I am a D&D enthusiast, though I can't claim to know everything about the lore, mechanics, or campaign writing, and an indie author going by the name General Nugget. I started this thread to ask the D&D community for any ideas you guys are willing to share about how to write lore, world descriptions, and maybe even some ideas that you think would be cool to see in a fantasy setting.
Disclosure: I will never copy your ideas exactly in my attempt to avoid plagiarism.
Hello, I am a D&D enthusiast, though I can't claim to know everything about the lore, mechanics, or campaign writing, and an indie author going by the name General Nugget. I started this thread to ask the D&D community for any ideas you guys are willing to share about how to write lore, world descriptions, and maybe even some ideas that you think would be cool to see in a fantasy setting.
Disclosure:
I will never copy your ideas exactly in my attempt to avoid plagiarism.