Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew editing? >>
by Vennden
2 48
How long for changes to commit >>
by Bazromark
1 54
WHAT DO I DO >>
by Dragamer_DnD
1 72
"Gamer Achievements" and "Micro-Feats" >>
by Memnosyne
3 221
Stat base Dice pool help >>
by DJDelt4
2 74
Homebrew Subtypes and coding >>
by Izwitt
2 85
separate charges for individual effects >>
by SpiderJ
2 53
Two ways to fix Two-Weapon Fighting in DnD 5e >>
by VicenarySolid
6 4,527
Expanded list of beasts! >>
by FilthyFirefly
0 338
Creating a new patron based of the celestial warlock >>
by RubrumCucullo
0 49
James Bond >>
by lockedlove100
12 2,335
Homebrew Race Questions >>
by Nubbs
2 56
Every time I want to home brew I am reminded why I don't >>
by SkorVoltag
4 92
Celestial Monk - homebrew >>
by Masterofki
2 1,010
Feedback on Homebrew Subclass >>
by Crystallomancer
8 142
Forum Jump: