Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
The Borestrike Token - Adding Skills >>
by Reklaw_Tox
0 43
Circle of the Giants (Druid Homebrew) >>
by Jaymezz149
0 67
Is my homebrew batfolk Species balanced >>
by RyanGiantsbane
2 129
Alternate universe homebrew sets, go! >>
by BobGetsItDone
0 44
Variant Elf Race >>
by Mykels56
1 722
Non-Conventional Fighting Techniques. (Grappling) >>
by cardboardboxofdirt
0 36
TLoZ - DnD - Page 1 - The Hylian >>
by NickTheSilent
1 268
Homebrew hex >>
by Concoll
1 53
The Generalist wizard subclass. 5e 2014 >>
by Dehro
5 554
Species for Cookie Run Kingdom Characters? >>
by Potato66807
1 116
I'm At My Wits End and I Really Need Help Designing My Kobold Species >>
by SnarkyKobold
39 571
How the Heck does the "Bonus - Weapon Attack Range Multiplier" Modifier Work? >>
by Yurei1453
10 960
Homebrew species granting swim speed when I set climb speed. >>
by BrendanLS
6 158
A better Necromancer for 5e: Feedback Wanted >>
by Heretek
1 191
Feats aren't working. >>
by IMimicMimics
0 34
Forum Jump: