Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Oath of the Dragon's Bane- Feedback? >>
by BoboBoombang
7 440
Lycanthrope Armor >>
by Daergiel
6 2,002
Creating homebrew item with Oath Requirement >>
by Bor_Odinson
5 386
Essential details for a homebrew setting >>
by MartianSnowman
13 531
Does D&D Beyond/ 5e in general support shields as a weapon? >>
by cdschwanz
4 3,444
Using Existing Monster as the "Chassis" - Missing Canon Monsters >>
by Xukuri
5 381
Help with concept design for new class or maybe its an Archetype to a class? I don't know that's why I need some help. >>
by slaxx
4 383
Trying to make a sorcerer that can only use druid spells >>
by ReptilianGoose
0 246
Cant add Smoke Mephit >>
by Thargus1109
2 421
Check out my new homebrew creations >>
by ambrosius21
0 239
For homebrew spells how do I... >>
by longshotist
2 545
Seeking Feedback - Creatures of Elysium: Guardinals >>
by ctm1992
0 323
Help woth town name >>
by user-101587714
4 463
New DM Here. Player Built Custom Class for Campaign (Bard Tinkerer) and I Need Objective Feedback >>
by Pessius
0 349
Martial Spear - Home Brew >>
by Panpiper
2 2,743
Forum Jump: