Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can I get Feedback on my OneDnD races? >>
by user-1361928022
1 83
ProTip: Addin One D&D Spell Lists using "Backgrounds" >>
by Sparketh
0 274
Hunter: based on the old Ranger >>
by CarlitosTeded
1 62
Homebrew Culture Brainstorm: How Would You Approach a "Descendant Worship" Culture? >>
by The_Leviathan_of_Levistus
8 156
Alternative Uses of Inspiration >>
by Kaboom979
2 539
A Couple of Creations Seeking Review and Critique/Opinion >>
by DamienSteinrich
7 82
How do I add a homebrew arcane tradition? It never shows as an option. >>
by ErrantKnight1970
1 158
Snippet code help >>
by ak318
48 9,501
How is this similar????? >>
by Magnathyr_the_1st
1 73
Monk Subclass more Assassin Themed >>
by mouse0270
1 202
Ability Score Increases by Background? >>
by user-1361928022
1 116
"Tooltip" For Official Sourcebook or Adventure? >>
by Appellion
2 199
I'm writing my own OSRRPG and I would like to know if its good >>
by Harmonica37
0 44
Item that grants bonuses to unarmed strikes >>
by Axiom_Omen
3 1,617
Racial Traits Unlocking Early >>
by Quasar_Is_Pog
4 49
Forum Jump: