Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I am trying to make an item that adds a bonus cold damage to my weapon attacks I can't seem to figure out how to make it >>
by Gouneas
0 45
Commissions for homebrew D&D 5e >>
by Shavarathspawn
46 5,843
Help with Homebrew Tooltip >>
by Thauraeln_The_Bold
3 122
how can i get a cap on the times you can do an ability of a race? >>
by PogginsNaeNae
2 74
Arcane Trickster - Charisma instead of Intelligence >>
by Lord_Rhyza
4 1,684
How to make Hex Warrior into a single weapon? >>
by kevp453
3 154
Bladesinger Spell: Risryn's Scourge Strike >>
by JMSCHWEIZER
2 68
Cleric Feat: Divine Transposition >>
by 0tter
2 95
Can I create homebrew content based on existing content that is shared with me? >>
by FAILINGHARD
3 1,257
Adding online dice rolling functionality to Homebrew created monsters >>
by GundranGaunt
10 4,946
Slime Homunculus >>
by ambrosius21
0 234
D & D & Black Seas 5e Homebrew >>
by Christoff_Cragborn
0 255
Wizard Subclass - Wandslinger >>
by FallenPhoenixIV
5 234
I can't figure out how to make this item >>
by Gouneas
1 46
Need help modifying >>
by Xojac
8 83
Forum Jump: