Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
[Thread Ended] >>
by Kaboom979
20 235
Homebrew that actually needs to be in the game >>
by Juannytheswanny
2 73
Need Help Balancing Homebrew Subclass Duelist -Fighter >>
by CDShark
5 135
Underdark Adventure >>
by Rolen20s
1 108
Vampire Orcs >>
by Guerkchen
14 2,386
Magic Item Charges Not Attached To Spells >>
by AntonSirius
6 552
Modifier -> Favored Enemey? >>
by Lolths_Bane
1 333
How can I make a magic item apply a penalty to ability scores? >>
by SirJry
2 571
I designed a Psion Homebrew (Full) Class + 3 Subclasses, and I'd love to know what you think. >>
by Mekkakat
2 271
How do I create +3 arrows >>
by Nedka_R
1 50
Wanting to create my own class where can i do it? >>
by Sydrak
1 57
[Subclass][Sorcerer] Own Soul >>
by kayakyakr
4 386
Hello I'm looking for help balancing and formatting a homebrew subclass >>
by dante245
4 63
Magic Item Creation Help >>
by Carlito10
2 382
Homebrew Domains of Dread >>
by Cantal
0 148
Forum Jump: