Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
For homebrew spells how do I... >>
by longshotist
2 543
Seeking Feedback - Creatures of Elysium: Guardinals >>
by ctm1992
0 323
Help woth town name >>
by user-101587714
4 463
New DM Here. Player Built Custom Class for Campaign (Bard Tinkerer) and I Need Objective Feedback >>
by Pessius
0 348
Martial Spear - Home Brew >>
by Panpiper
2 2,743
Where did limited use go! >>
by SkillCheck
5 374
Magik's SoulSword >>
by DnD_Berzerker
0 481
My attempt to bridge the gap between Magic to Gathering and D&D >>
by JetWest
1 238
Magically enhanced Field Expedient gear >>
by DonJonMastah
12 248
Introducing DM-MODS!!! >>
by DonJonMastah
2 554
Looking for some kind of crafting "Recipe" list for making "things" (potions, armors, rings etc) >>
by EODBadKarma
1 198
Need Help with Quest Layouts! >>
by DonJonMastah
16 368
I need help with a sub-class urgent >>
by AndrewCollas
10 383
Trying to come up with Boons that scale. >>
by DMThac0
0 224
Homebrew Eldric Invocations >>
by havokblaze
1 987
Forum Jump: