Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
10 Rules to finally make sidekicks work >>
by jschne21
2 200
Help wording&balancing homebrew Channel Divinity >>
by NimNoam
1 112
Fighter subclass with No Spells. >>
by Spiralhazard
1 156
Quick question >>
by IOverwhelmI
3 134
War Magic 6th level ability... Thougths? Fixes? >>
by Jessebruffett
2 110
Any way to Homebrew an airship >>
by Logibear1010
3 395
Meta-Gaming with HP >>
by BryanJanusXVII
4 171
Opinions on Homebrew Feats >>
by Atrome
7 252
Underwater Campaign? Special hb Sorcerer Subclass for Aquatic/Amphibious Races >>
by Song_of_Blues
0 99
Is this Homebrew Feat OP? >>
by ImelinCain
18 434
Subclass Edit Delay >>
by Mairondil
2 175
I'd like some feedback on a few homebrew legendary items I'm creating. >>
by Janner3D
0 113
World Specific Homebrew >>
by BookOfThoth
0 98
How do I turn my time travel/player absentee gimmick into a campaign? >>
by Dungeon_Matron
0 127
Publishing Homebrew Feat referencing a new mundane weapon? >>
by StuartATL
3 167
Forum Jump: