Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Abyssal: A homebrew class inspired by the demonic beings of the Abyss! >>
by Ado
12 16,066
Lesser Legend Lore... Uncommon Item Lore?? >>
by Cynroc
0 276
LIke some feed back on this idea to differentiate between types of weapons better. >>
by Shadow_Guard
2 260
Warlord... There, I said it. >>
by Vileo_Sufora
8 1,596
Shield creation. >>
by Rathon
2 378
Trying to home brew a monster and I'd love some feedback. >>
by 925007654
4 455
Warlock based Witchblade Subclass >>
by HaseoYamazaki
9 2,107
Find Steed: Gold Dragon (custom, asking for balance help) >>
by LazarusDarkeyes
1 1,143
Spells by Class Feature >>
by Meranis
2 291
How do I edit expanded spell list? >>
by NerdyBwi
0 254
School of Infusion (Wizard subclass) - Suggestions and opinions wanted >>
by FallenPhoenixIV
6 517
Homebrew Race and Subraces >>
by Viper0268
4 976
Adding a conditional modifier to a weapon. >>
by oneton45
0 323
Abolithid an Aboleth Illithid >>
by kylerfiore
6 2,717
"Twice Proficiency" - not working? >>
by tm84
2 602
Forum Jump: