Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
My subclass randomly lost all its spells??? >>
by wescoast36
0 117
[Homebrew Subclass Help] Custom Weapon Picking >>
by MAlov
2 361
Homebrew Race creation >>
by LenFas
20 483
Character concept? Feel free to add to it or change it up >>
by Trashcity
3 151
I made a naturally armored Kobold and would like some advice >>
by Kilroy777
1 205
I DONE GOOFED I THINK >> (1 Viewing)
by mr000
3 166
Homebrew Race Issues >>
by Corvat
8 231
How can you limit ability score increase choices? >>
by 1AmGroot
1 216
Scaling Weapon Damage Based on Character Level >>
by LoneJock
6 3,480
Need someone to help transfer Homebrew subclass to D&D Beyond! >>
by Slagle
2 244
Character opinions? LONG POST sorry >>
by Trashcity
4 217
How to add spells to a class feature so that they show up on the character sheet? >>
by SegmentedPancakes
5 249
Sea Dwarves >>
by Calnar
11 1,741
Subclass adding proficiency bonus to damage roll. >>
by mvlegregni
0 170
I have worked more on my homebrew spell, can you give me your thoughts? >>
by jgtelford
5 251
Forum Jump: