|
|
I noticed Alchemist's Fire has a "Burning" condition; I was wondering if there some way I can apply that condition as a tool tip
>>
|
|
2
|
86
|
|
|
Share your Bag of Holding 2025 idea
>>
|
|
2
|
59
|
|
|
The Borestrike Token - Adding Skills
>>
|
|
0
|
43
|
|
|
Circle of the Giants (Druid Homebrew)
>>
|
|
0
|
68
|
|
|
Is my homebrew batfolk Species balanced
>>
|
|
2
|
131
|
|
|
Alternate universe homebrew sets, go!
>>
|
|
0
|
44
|
|
|
Variant Elf Race
>>
|
|
1
|
724
|
|
|
Non-Conventional Fighting Techniques. (Grappling)
>>
|
|
0
|
38
|
|
|
TLoZ - DnD - Page 1 - The Hylian
>>
|
|
1
|
281
|
|
|
Homebrew hex
>>
|
|
1
|
54
|
|
|
The Generalist wizard subclass. 5e 2014
>>
|
|
5
|
574
|
|
|
Species for Cookie Run Kingdom Characters?
>>
|
|
1
|
120
|
|
|
I'm At My Wits End and I Really Need Help Designing My Kobold Species
>>
|
|
39
|
590
|
|
|
How the Heck does the "Bonus - Weapon Attack Range Multiplier" Modifier Work?
>>
|
|
10
|
967
|
|
|
Homebrew species granting swim speed when I set climb speed.
>>
|
|
6
|
159
|