Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
separate charges for individual effects >>
by SpiderJ
2 53
Two ways to fix Two-Weapon Fighting in DnD 5e >>
by VicenarySolid
6 4,531
Expanded list of beasts! >>
by FilthyFirefly
0 339
Creating a new patron based of the celestial warlock >>
by RubrumCucullo
0 49
James Bond >>
by lockedlove100
12 2,339
Homebrew Race Questions >>
by Nubbs
2 56
Every time I want to home brew I am reminded why I don't >>
by SkorVoltag
4 94
Celestial Monk - homebrew >>
by Masterofki
2 1,017
Feedback on Homebrew Subclass >>
by user-1327791686
8 149
Draconic sorcerer, bringing up to speed with aberrant mind and clockwork? >>
by Jessebruffett
36 782
What Proficiency Is This? >>
by Spikepit
3 87
Homebrew feat for Proficiency Bonus changes >>
by Kollo27
9 1,537
Home brew Class "The Elementalist" >>
by nate1624
0 45
Need help adding additional options through leveling >>
by Pdoeba
1 45
Homebrew background Creation Request >>
by NotPlayer1
5 76
Forum Jump: