Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Vampire Orcs >>
by Guerkchen
14 2,390
Magic Item Charges Not Attached To Spells >>
by AntonSirius
6 554
Modifier -> Favored Enemey? >>
by Lolths_Bane
1 337
How can I make a magic item apply a penalty to ability scores? >>
by SirJry
2 571
I designed a Psion Homebrew (Full) Class + 3 Subclasses, and I'd love to know what you think. >>
by Mekkakat
2 272
How do I create +3 arrows >>
by Nedka_R
1 51
Wanting to create my own class where can i do it? >>
by Sydrak
1 57
[Subclass][Sorcerer] Own Soul >>
by kayakyakr
4 387
Hello I'm looking for help balancing and formatting a homebrew subclass >>
by dante245
4 63
Magic Item Creation Help >>
by Carlito10
2 382
Homebrew Domains of Dread >>
by Cantal
0 148
Shield Bash >>
by Geann
6 707
Creating a HB Feat like Dueling but for Two Handed Weapons >>
by TenTricky
3 205
Fun "Homebrew" monster for Frostmaiden >>
by Im_Aquaman
0 37
I need some help with a homebrew feat >>
by mon0_liz
3 67
Forum Jump: