|
|
Homebrew not changing attribute stats
>>
|
|
1
|
47
|
|
|
Need help with giving a player a spell
>>
|
|
7
|
521
|
|
|
i have created a homebrew subclass and need opinions on it. how do i show you all it to get your feedback
>>
|
|
1
|
43
|
|
|
Unable to share homebrew subclass but i don't know why
>>
|
|
4
|
80
|
|
|
DnDB subclass creation mechanics
>>
|
|
1
|
46
|
|
|
Investiture of Light?
>>
|
|
7
|
1,150
|
|
|
How can I add damage to all weapons?
>>
|
|
0
|
76
|
|
|
Looking for help...
>>
|
|
2
|
70
|
|
|
Things I Would Like To Be Able to Make
>>
|
|
4
|
91
|
|
|
I revised my bard subclass
>>
|
|
3
|
55
|
|
|
Weaver Conclave Ranger - Attempt at No-Hunter's-Mark Ranger
>>
|
|
0
|
53
|
|
|
Oath of Cinders Paladin
>>
|
|
4
|
596
|
|
|
Homebrew Subrace Issue
>>
|
|
3
|
270
|
|
|
Another Homebrew Item ( Please Criticize )
>>
|
|
3
|
82
|
|
|
How do I add this feature to a magic item?
>>
|
|
1
|
41
|