Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
WARNING! WARNING! W.I.P HOMEBREW SUBCLASS, NEEDS REVIEW, PLEASE RATE! >>
by rafflmandel
2 57
Using score modifier to multiply a bonus >>
by TotoKing27
2 84
Reducing Base speed on homebrew race. >>
by Gamemaster76
4 171
Homebrew creations and Avrae >>
by PennyLane_ElfWizard
7 3,944
How can I make a evolving feature for my race? >>
by Trickster318
1 44
Homebrew: Half stat-modifier (rounded up) for limited use? >>
by Asaioki
1 85
FIFY WotC: Arcane Archer >>
by Kaboom979
20 1,089
How to run gestalt characters using dnd beyond >>
by Crimmy115
1 164
Spellscarred / Plaguetouched: A Spellplague homebrew (need advice & input) >>
by shwapo
0 197
Magic Item Creation Help >>
by StormKnight83
3 75
Scalable Skill Bonus >>
by Rakkath
3 43
Homebrew Barbarian Subclass: Weapon Expertise >>
by Ygbral_the_Encased
4 98
Subclass editor difficulties >>
by ColesCoal
4 120
Subclass homebrew help >>
by Hiraeith
6 108
Is there any subclass that adds the "Extra Attack" feature? Also how can I add it with snippet codes to my homebrew? >>
by theNecromuncher
6 1,560
Forum Jump: