Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew Race creation >>
by LenFas
20 483
Character concept? Feel free to add to it or change it up >>
by Trashcity
3 150
I made a naturally armored Kobold and would like some advice >>
by Kilroy777
1 204
I DONE GOOFED I THINK >>
by mr000
3 166
Homebrew Race Issues >>
by Corvat
8 231
How can you limit ability score increase choices? >>
by 1AmGroot
1 215
Scaling Weapon Damage Based on Character Level >>
by LoneJock
6 3,472
Need someone to help transfer Homebrew subclass to D&D Beyond! >>
by Slagle
2 244
Character opinions? LONG POST sorry >>
by Trashcity
4 217
How to add spells to a class feature so that they show up on the character sheet? >>
by SegmentedPancakes
5 248
Sea Dwarves >>
by Calnar
11 1,733
Subclass adding proficiency bonus to damage roll. >>
by mvlegregni
0 163
I have worked more on my homebrew spell, can you give me your thoughts? >>
by jgtelford
5 250
Monk Way of the Closed Fist homebrew subclass >>
by LeK
32 12,639
Does this constitute copyright infringement? >>
by Drawfonaf
5 317
Forum Jump: