Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I Multiclass with a HomeBrew Class? >>
by nika05
2 291
How do I add proficiencies to my subclass and make it so if they already have that proficiencies they get to choose another one >>
by sudohamster
1 84
Creating subclasses >>
by OldmangamesOMG
0 38
FIFY WotC: Nature Domain Cleric >>
by Kaboom979
7 1,445
Adding magic item spells known to an item? >>
by _Amunsol_
1 130
FIFY ?WotC?: Order of the Profane Soul >>
by Kaboom979
11 1,143
Magic Item Save DCs >>
by Haiiro_No_Okami
0 45
2/3, 3/4 Caster Homebrew Casters? (Need Help) >>
by sesroza
0 47
Need Some Help With Homebrewing A Subclass >>
by the_REAL_astral2
1 36
How to add negative max HP to magic item >>
by TadpoleHunter
4 62
Homebrew Subclass Feature Options Inquiry >>
by Haiiro_No_Okami
2 44
Being to use the attack action with your Bonus Action >>
by Andrexium
1 58
Can I make options to pick an elemental resistance? >>
by OldCaptainMax
2 142
(HOMEBREW) How can I give a Wizard Subclass eldritch invocations? >>
by Danielus4
6 508
Circle Of The Scarred: A Specialized Moon Druid (BE A DIRE WOLF FOR ALL 20 LEVELS!) >>
by WobblyFett
2 292
Forum Jump: