Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bonus to Save DC from Monk Abilities? >>
by MattyP2117
2 283
Adding additional damage dice to unarmed strikes >>
by BlueWerePyre
1 480
Adjusting values of Class to be effected by different modifiers. >>
by Crowfordx
1 34
Feat recharges on short or long rest? >>
by Highland_Troll
4 434
What am I doing wrong? >>
by FuzzyWessy
3 63
Homebrew Class - Dancer - a Martial glass cannon >>
by EightPackKilla
9 602
Houserule for spell components >>
by SomethingUnCreative
1 103
Modification to flanking >>
by RexFireheart
1 189
I'm trying to see if a D&D Homebrew will work so far it's not and I don't get what I'm doing wrong >>
by ricky6
1 45
Porting 3.5 Incarnum to 5e? >>
by Atiqa
0 98
Fighter Sub-Class: The Blank Slate >>
by Generic_Poster
3 73
Seeking Advice: Creating a "Sweet Spot" Power Level Mechanic >>
by AkiraCortex
6 139
Working on a Sayian race. >>
by Sloppyjaje
3 56
Adding a Racial Trait with a DC >>
by Grimfyre
1 51
Warlock subclass "Phaerimm Warlock" may be too powerfull... (also species but I thing that is ok) >>
by Lambros
3 131
Forum Jump: