Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Expanded list of beasts! >>
by FilthyFirefly
0 338
Creating a new patron based of the celestial warlock >>
by RubrumCucullo
0 49
James Bond >>
by lockedlove100
12 2,332
Homebrew Race Questions >>
by Nubbs
2 56
Every time I want to home brew I am reminded why I don't >>
by SkorVoltag
4 91
Celestial Monk - homebrew >>
by Masterofki
2 1,010
Feedback on Homebrew Subclass >>
by Crystallomancer
8 142
Draconic sorcerer, bringing up to speed with aberrant mind and clockwork? >>
by Jessebruffett
36 760
What Proficiency Is This? >>
by Spikepit
3 87
Homebrew feat for Proficiency Bonus changes >>
by Kollo27
9 1,522
Home brew Class "The Elementalist" >>
by nate1624
0 43
Need help adding additional options through leveling >>
by Pdoeba
1 43
Homebrew background Creation Request >>
by NotPlayer1
5 74
Homebrew Human Traits Feedback Requested >>
by Hoddmimir
11 686
Secret damage >>
by pavilionaire
1 73
Forum Jump: