Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Weapons with Spell Effects >>
by BadKharma
3 445
Is it possible for pets or familiars to gain levels? >>
by PatrickDees
9 2,587
How do night hags work? >>
by Serpentine7
4 976
Path to the Grave (vulnerability) + two-weapon fighting >>
by user-1451466272
6 1,220
How to do Attack and Damage for multiple ranged shots? >>
by The_GoldenDragon
6 639
If I use find familiar then I cast a spell for it to deliver, could I take a long rest to restore my spell slot? >>
by Tragicalpeak
3 752
Don't know what would apply >>
by SentimentofZero
5 303
How to get highest AC >>
by TorricRoma
1 332
Creature/Monster weights >>
by Laborum
6 10,357
Spiritual weapon >>
by Thomas144
11 4,866
Danger Sense, too far? >>
by cperkow1
3 1,057
Casting spells from a spellbook >>
by Klorkin9
9 6,126
Elven Accuracy Feat work with spells? >>
by Talonkara
4 18,256
Human variant feat >>
by mavince20
3 231
Sentient Weapon help >>
by CaptGladMane
5 1,747
Forum Jump: