I’ve just started playing around with Maps. I’m going to be running some adventures from Tales from the Yawning Portal for a group.
I own the book on Beyond and we have a campaign group created. Let’s say we’re going to run Sunless Citadel. Is there a way for me to load the maps from that adventure and have them fully populated with monsters in the right rooms and room descriptions from the adventure in the vtt?
I have figured out how to add just the map from the library, but there are no monsters or descriptions. I didn’t know if it was possible to have them preloaded or if I had to add them all manually.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I’ve just started playing around with Maps. I’m going to be running some adventures from Tales from the Yawning Portal for a group.
I own the book on Beyond and we have a campaign group created. Let’s say we’re going to run Sunless Citadel. Is there a way for me to load the maps from that adventure and have them fully populated with monsters in the right rooms and room descriptions from the adventure in the vtt?
I have figured out how to add just the map from the library, but there are no monsters or descriptions. I didn’t know if it was possible to have them preloaded or if I had to add them all manually.