Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Divine Ascension? >>
by ComboAcer
4 874
The Great Collection of Encounters >>
by HomebrewMindFlayer
12 558
Half-Demon Warlock backstory ideas >>
by Nicl
10 2,470
Question(s) about the Uthgardt beast spirit totems. >>
by Rhomroxx
5 256
Currently making my first ever campaign >>
by WendigoOfLore
0 75
My Idea for a Horror One-Shot: Dreams and Nightmares >>
by Gh0styy
6 1,773
Ardren Skywright - Artificer/Rogue; Artwork Inspired >>
by SaintArgus
1 570
Can someone explain/ teach me the lore and history of celestials? >>
by LeadMonk44
2 2,257
Misao Mei Ling - the character I ended up with. Would love your thoughts and opinions. >>
by jgtelford
4 192
What was your favourite quest? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
3 109
Critique my setting >>
by Lockret
2 102
Delete. >>
by FatherMoose
17 466
Hexblade Shadow Sorcerer Character Idea >>
by Blueknight74
1 273
Gem dragons in 5e? >>
by Somerton
19 17,397
I think I figured out what happened to Miirym. >>
by Toshley
2 1,125
Forum Jump: