Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
When did the rulers rule Avernus >> (1 Viewing)
by HeathSmith
27 1,491
Insulting Devils >>
by Ajexton
3 2,362
Crystal Spheres >>
by deadPan_c
21 2,045
Regarding the Bad Batch >>
by CaileynRothenel
9 1,028
Duergar Background >>
by Ninefingers21
4 566
Why are Hobgoblins? >>
by Okashido
19 1,523
Who owns it? >>
by Krodtheaswift
4 245
Genie Warlock Backstory >>
by Ajexton
1 401
Can Kobolds mistake other creatures for dragons? >>
by RoleAndTroll
10 274
Theros Family Tree >>
by Ithia_DungeonMaster
1 1,376
1 time Dm, I need help because I don't know if I wrote a good story. >>
by deku8
7 206
What character name or backstory are you most proud of? >>
by GameMasterTheo
28 890
Changing the base race spell? >>
by l1ouis22
2 103
Locations, Locations, Locations >>
by Jake4XIII
29 1,267
Where did the Phlogiston go? >>
by CheesyLeviathan
5 1,537
Forum Jump: