Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Settlement Help >>
by Tonysfriend42
5 1,208
Kobolds, Unite! (Because I Require Your Assistance) >> 9 287
Improved Cosmology & Lore >>
by MaxTsunami1216
6 370
Starting Zone help >>
by accioalex
2 82
So just what and how powerful are the Celestials? >>
by Actionsparda
4 177
Stephen King's The Dark Tower as a Campaign Setting or Mini Campaign.... >>
by gnottyette
21 2,956
D&D DEEP Lore >>
by KristopherTHaven
5 232
The Dark Wood of Bairreach ravenloft >>
by Hamilton3361308
5 136
Aetheris - A World I Need Help With >>
by Astre72
8 327
Creating First Background Story for My Character >>
by HauntyDndragons551
0 68
Solo Leveling campaign set in America (concept) >>
by Justusleague81484
0 157
Feywild Moon Lore Help? >>
by Laird_Denton
8 736
Shadar-Kai - Order of Scribes - Wizard Concept (i could use thoughts from people who know the lore) >>
by RogueBear88
3 374
I will write your character's backstory >> 67 3,385
Clerical Prayer Idea's >>
by Terron13
5 2,246
Forum Jump: