Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Is there a world map of dnd where I can see the different continents and important locations? >>
by JedidiahOfAstora
2 183
Ideas for a Gaslight Fantasy World >>
by Oddlyshappeddice2
4 142
Names >> 6 162
Backstory help >>
by HasNoIdeaWhatTheyreDoing
4 95
Eilistraee! >>
by ChaoticCreed
6 1,742
Promise of a Shadow: DnD Short Story (TW: Suicide) >>
by Dawn_of_the_Drow_Redemption
2 99
Warlock's Familiar Has its Own Motivation >>
by socon67
1 138
Dragons In Your Homebrew World. >>
by RoughCoronet0
6 357
Nordica Thread >>
by Chewbacca87949
10 224
What class should I make one of my characters? >>
by RubyTuesdayTheSamoyed
4 114
Knight of the Black Rose - Story Question >>
by Kaboom979
4 193
Bubbzy Barbory the Bugbear Barbarian >>
by Dixgone_BN_Cider
2 86
I have a hard decision >>
by willow_ivyleaf
6 238
Vryx's Story (Does not take place in Faerun) >>
by B218
0 56
Shon's Story >>
by B218
6 122
Forum Jump: