I’m not sure right now. I’m trying to be prepared and have multiple options for my players, but at the same time I hope they more or less follow the path I lay for them. Not sure if that makes me a bad DM or not.
What I've found as a good DM is you prepare for what you want to happen, and then you think about what you would do if they don't do that. So, you sound like you're doing good!
There is one other character I wanted to include. Again, not sure if I am a bad DM for this, but it’s a cameo of my main, a Celestial Warlock (Pact of the Blade). Does anyone know of a good statblock for such a character? He would be facing 5 level 7 characters in the event my players choose to fight him. This interaction would take place at a tavern, so maybe some guards of some kind might join in if things get rowdy.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
What I've found as a good DM is you prepare for what you want to happen, and then you think about what you would do if they don't do that. So, you sound like you're doing good!
I would choose Diviner Wizard, Conjurer Wizard or Abjurer Wizard
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.