Gonna paste my answer from the cleric thread here:
If you're asking about how the functionality of the site will change when the 2024 Core Rulebooks release or if characters that use species and subclasses that are being updated in those book will change automatically, I don't know the answer to that question. I do know it's something people want to know, but I have no insight into that.
I myself believe nothing will change on existing characters if you are playing a species or class/subclass that gets updated then those parts will get the legacy tag added like the things that were already updated by newer books already released you will have to update them yourself if you choose to do so
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Not sure if there was a communication I missed, but what happens to existing characters?
Gonna paste my answer from the cleric thread here:
If you're asking about how the functionality of the site will change when the 2024 Core Rulebooks release or if characters that use species and subclasses that are being updated in those book will change automatically, I don't know the answer to that question. I do know it's something people want to know, but I have no insight into that.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I myself believe nothing will change on existing characters if you are playing a species or class/subclass that gets updated then those parts will get the legacy tag added like the things that were already updated by newer books already released you will have to update them yourself if you choose to do so