Hi there, my name is May and I am looking for a small group to play dnd with! I have played a few games, but I would still consider myself fairly new as I am still not the greatest with knowing spells and stuff like that (since there tends to be a big gap between playing I forget stuff haha) I would love to join a group who are above 18 as I am as well and LGBT+ friendly.
Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online Experience: a few years on and off Location/Timezone: EST Availability: 6pm or after EST, not free on Sundays Preferred role: Player Game style: Casual, roleplay
Not currently looking for paid games, just smth where I can play, have fun and make some friends!
Hi. I have an opening in my Wednesday campaign if you're interested. Sessions are at 6 PM CST. I utilize 5e rules. If you are interested, let me know by sending me a message on Discord. Discord username is ShinySylveon1993
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
This information was also sent in a private message.
Please see my post, "Thursday Evening Group – LFP – Free Group", in forums. If this sounds like something that would interest you, I would like to talk with you about it.
Hi there, my name is May and I am looking for a small group to play dnd with! I have played a few games, but I would still consider myself fairly new as I am still not the greatest with knowing spells and stuff like that (since there tends to be a big gap between playing I forget stuff haha) I would love to join a group who are above 18 as I am as well and LGBT+ friendly.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: a few years on and off
Location/Timezone: EST
Availability: 6pm or after EST, not free on Sundays
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Casual, roleplay
Not currently looking for paid games, just smth where I can play, have fun and make some friends!
:>
Hi. I have an opening in my Wednesday campaign if you're interested. Sessions are at 6 PM CST. I utilize 5e rules. If you are interested, let me know by sending me a message on Discord. Discord username is ShinySylveon1993
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/244683-online-eve-of-ruin-lvl-1-20-wed-thurs
This information was also sent in a private message.
Please see my post, "Thursday Evening Group – LFP – Free Group", in forums.
If this sounds like something that would interest you, I would like to talk with you about it.
Thank you.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/244335-thursday-evening-group-lfp-free-group