Do you wake up with lust for the blood of your enemies? Do your pedestrian free-to-play party members cancel last minute every time, leaving you yearning to roll some dice?
Well you can say goodbye to all those problems with: Undermountain: The Endless Descent!
TL;DR
System: D&D 5e
Schedule: Thursdays at 09:00 CET, weekly.
Session length: 3 to 3.5 hours.
Format: Long-term campaign, so I'm looking for players who want to stay.
Age: 18+. This isn't because of NSFW content. I just prefer running games for adults.
Price:$25 USD per player, per session ( your 1st session will be free).
Try before you pay: Sessions 0& 1 are completely FREE. You can meet the table, build your character, and play a full session before spending a single dime.
About Your GM
I'm a verified Top GM with 120+ games run and over 20 five-star reviews. Expect a well-prepared table, a smooth Foundry setup, and a game that respects everyone's time.
Do you wake up with lust for the blood of your enemies? Do your pedestrian free-to-play party members cancel last minute every time, leaving you yearning to roll some dice?
Well you can say goodbye to all those problems with: Undermountain: The Endless Descent!
TL;DR
System: D&D 5e
Schedule: Thursdays at 09:00 CET, weekly.
Session length: 3 to 3.5 hours.
Format: Long-term campaign, so I'm looking for players who want to stay.
Platforms: Foundry VTT (maps and tokens), D&D Beyond (characters), Discord (voice).
Age: 18+. This isn't because of NSFW content. I just prefer running games for adults.
Price:$25 USD per player, per session ( your 1st session will be free).
Try before you pay: Sessions 0& 1 are completely FREE. You can meet the table, build your character, and play a full session before spending a single dime.
About Your GM
I'm a verified Top GM with 120+ games run and over 20 five-star reviews. Expect a well-prepared table, a smooth Foundry setup, and a game that respects everyone's time.
How to Apply? Follow this link and click the join button: https://startplaying.games/adventure/cmtwq35zl006bjv04rn9bvbfr
I'm more than happy to answer questions in the comments or DM.