Skar crouches down. “Sprout, I suggest you run. Now.”
"why must they?..."
“You as well, if you can.”
Serveo starts to stir, the air shakes.
(I’ve been waiting for someone to do enough damage to Serveo ;)
*oh no*
Reqka runs and grabs sprouts arm- Reqka then jumps on Atlas to fly away
*here* sprout is carry
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Sprout tries to pick up serveo's sword from the ground
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Sprout tries to pick up serveo's sword from the ground
The shattered blade is embedded in the ground too deep to be budged. It’s also larger than Sprout.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
"fear..."
Reqka tears at the yellow crack in their skin, and they then have a strange- thing happen... their gold scar turns black, and the black dot turns into a golden eye.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
"fear..."
Reqka tears at the yellow crack in their skin, and they then have a strange- thing happen... their gold scar turns black, and the black dot turns into a golden eye.
Skar casually draws his sword, prepared for any more celestial behavior.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
"fear..."
Reqka tears at the yellow crack in their skin, and they then have a strange- thing happen... their gold scar turns black, and the black dot turns into a golden eye.
Skar casually draws his sword, prepared for any more celestial behavior.
Reqka stares- empty yet determined eyes (kinda like Hornet from hollow knight)
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
"fear..."
Reqka tears at the yellow crack in their skin, and they then have a strange- thing happen... their gold scar turns black, and the black dot turns into a golden eye.
Skar casually draws his sword, prepared for any more celestial behavior.
Reqka stares- empty yet determined eyes (kinda like Hornet from hollow knight)
“What have you become now?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
"fear..."
Reqka tears at the yellow crack in their skin, and they then have a strange- thing happen... their gold scar turns black, and the black dot turns into a golden eye.
Skar casually draws his sword, prepared for any more celestial behavior.
Reqka stares- empty yet determined eyes (kinda like Hornet from hollow knight)
“What have you become now?”
"I'm still myself- this- all of that has happened to me- a punishment for one simple rule 'Sharing Precious Information with a Pathetic Mortal' or SPIMP..."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*here* sprout is carry
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
“Well…When Serveo is injured heavily enough, he enters a frenzied form of battle. When using it, he draws power from our father, which is not good for his enemies.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
*so far mr. evilman got knocked out*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"what happened?"
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
"will he return to normal?"
Reqka asks, actually afraid for the first time ever
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I think we are okay now..."
"the- uh- ..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Yes, it wears off after a few minutes. He’ll be out cold for most of that time.” Skar groans and sits down.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Sprout tries to pick up serveo's sword from the ground
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
"what is this strange emotion? I am trembling and worried... I wonder if he will kill me- Why?!"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
The shattered blade is embedded in the ground too deep to be budged. It’s also larger than Sprout.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
“You are feeling fear. I have experienced it once. Serveo has never. That is his curse.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
*gtg for half an hour*
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"fear..."
Reqka tears at the yellow crack in their skin, and they then have a strange- thing happen... their gold scar turns black, and the black dot turns into a golden eye.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Reqka walks over to Sprout
"are you okay?..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Skar casually draws his sword, prepared for any more celestial behavior.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Reqka stares- empty yet determined eyes (kinda like Hornet from hollow knight)
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“What have you become now?”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"I'm still myself- this- all of that has happened to me- a punishment for one simple rule 'Sharing Precious Information with a Pathetic Mortal' or SPIMP..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“That mortal…being?”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"Sprout... I'm supposed to just be a guardian angel- not allow them to know about what I truly am- and I am defen- Oh, look at that poor cat..."
A small cat is lying on the floor, clearly bleeding
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!