I come with my sleep-deprived self! Two hours! Yay!
How are you all doing?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Not that great, I am not behaving like a normal person
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Count of Monte Christo is staring at me from my father’s bookcase like the green goblin mask
I read it.
It's... boring. And very predictable.
Really? I've been reading it and I've liked it so far. I'm only about 20 chapters in but it's been fun. It's old fashioned sure but I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of it plays out.
Not that great, I am not behaving like a normal person
And, thats more than normal
I feel like somebody filled my head with cotton
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart! My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!! My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes May the dice roll ever in your favor
The Count of Monte Christo is staring at me from my father’s bookcase like the green goblin mask
I read it.
It's... boring. And very predictable.
Really? I've been reading it and I've liked it so far. I'm only about 20 chapters in but it's been fun. It's old fashioned sure but I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of it plays out.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait really? Holy (GP) it was 1000 like 3 days ago…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Wait really? Holy (GP) it was 1000 like 3 days ago…
I mean, iin total, count forum posts
And, at your current rate, youll get there, pretty fast
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
It doesnt, i go to the bottom of the posts page on your profile, and look at the page number, and them times that by 20, and you have your full post number
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's all in the nose, dear fellows. I can identify Elk just by smell and by inspecting his cloaked figure.
He was wearing baggy pants and a tunic for his costume (with a mask) and I was the only one to correctly identify him.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I come with my sleep-deprived self! Two hours! Yay!
How are you all doing?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Good, and you?
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Not that great, I am not behaving like a normal person
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Really? I've been reading it and I've liked it so far. I'm only about 20 chapters in but it's been fun. It's old fashioned sure but I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of it plays out.
And, thats more than normal
I feel like somebody filled my head with cotton
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
But its so peakkkkkk
I’m a decent DM and an above average rules lawyer
I have several complete Pokedexes | I may be stupid, but at least I’m not smart!
My favorite characters from dead threads; AMA: Aria, Rade, Kiano & Luz, Juniper, Ezra & Dr. Paine, Xi & his siblings, Misa Stay Paranoid!!!
My Drummer given title is Swift as the Dragon, but The Diabolical One named me Virex the Whisperbrand, Architect of Echoes
May the dice roll ever in your favor
Ah, it seems a read the abridged version.
Disregard everything I have said.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Ugh I feel like (GP)
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Aw why?
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Did you sleep badly?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also, Aspen, you're about to get to 2,000 posts!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait really? Holy (GP) it was 1000 like 3 days ago…
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I mean, iin total, count forum posts
And, at your current rate, youll get there, pretty fast
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It says
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
That’s not near 2000….
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Im counting forum games posts
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Where does it show the full one…?
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
It doesnt, i go to the bottom of the posts page on your profile, and look at the page number, and them times that by 20, and you have your full post number
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
IT how i know that i have 6660 post right now
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's all in the nose, dear fellows. I can identify Elk just by smell and by inspecting his cloaked figure.
He was wearing baggy pants and a tunic for his costume (with a mask) and I was the only one to correctly identify him.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet