The usual, well, with mild annoyances. Daylight savings is mildly annoying for one thing
Nobody likes Daylight savings
What are you doing?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents, Trilogy
The usual, well, with mild annoyances. Daylight savings is mildly annoying for one thing
Nobody likes Daylight savings
What are you doing?
Welp, I'm on here. Finished my tea. I'm probably gonna close dnd beyond out and go watch Matthew Colville. I think he had a sandboxing video I saw but hadn't watched right then
The usual, well, with mild annoyances. Daylight savings is mildly annoying for one thing
Nobody likes Daylight savings
What are you doing?
Welp, I'm on here. Finished my tea. I'm probably gonna close dnd beyond out and go watch Matthew Colville. I think he had a sandboxing video I saw but hadn't watched right then
Oh, byegood!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The usual, well, with mild annoyances. Daylight savings is mildly annoying for one thing
Nobody likes Daylight savings
What are you doing?
Welp, I'm on here. Finished my tea. I'm probably gonna close dnd beyond out and go watch Matthew Colville. I think he had a sandboxing video I saw but hadn't watched right then
Oh, byegood!
Meant to say soon, my bad. I'm not going quite yet
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents, Trilogy
The usual, well, with mild annoyances. Daylight savings is mildly annoying for one thing
Nobody likes Daylight savings
What are you doing?
Welp, I'm on here. Finished my tea. I'm probably gonna close dnd beyond out and go watch Matthew Colville. I think he had a sandboxing video I saw but hadn't watched right then
Oh, byegood!
Meant to say soon, my bad. I'm not going quite yet
Okay! what kind of tea was it?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents, Trilogy
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
It's cool, I getcha
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents, Trilogy
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
It's cool, I getcha
Thank you for understanding
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
It's cool, I getcha
Thank you for understanding
I may i ask you something?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
It's cool, I getcha
Thank you for understanding
I may i ask you something?
sure, what's up?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents, Trilogy
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
It's cool, I getcha
Thank you for understanding
I may i ask you something?
sure, what's up?
Now you're making me resist the urge to say "Nothing, I'm sitting down."
The question is, if you want to, can you tell us something about you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents, Trilogy
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nobody likes Daylight savings
What are you doing?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Sony did what now? Wait, they weren't always called Sony?
/edit I realize this must be a joke
Yeah they went from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc to Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
*edit: That happened in 2016
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents,
Trilogy
🍿
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Welp, I'm on here. Finished my tea. I'm probably gonna close dnd beyond out and go watch Matthew Colville. I think he had a sandboxing video I saw but hadn't watched right then
Oh, byegood!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
So they were basically like, lets change our name but make it the same thing difference
Meant to say soon, my bad. I'm not going quite yet
or I am, idk
exactly
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents,
Trilogy
Okay! what kind of tea was it?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
3, are you still here?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I am yes
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents,
Trilogy
I'm sorry about earlier, I am not functioning well
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Who wants FRUIT
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
It's cool, I getcha
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents,
Trilogy
Thank you for understanding
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I may i ask you something?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
sure, what's up?
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents,
Trilogy
Now you're making me resist the urge to say "Nothing, I'm sitting down."
The question is, if you want to, can you tell us something about you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What do you want to know about me?
Howdy, I'm Trilogy, but y'all can call me "3" if y'all want.
A little about me, I'm a bit of an emotional trainwreck, but I'm workin' on gettin' better. My favorite things in life are TTRPGs, Deathcore, and doin' sensational pinch harmonics until my cab blows out (I've done this like twice, but it was all in good fun). Favorite band is Lorna Shore, y'all should check out their newest studio album, IFTEFWM, it's a banger, trust me.
That's all from me, for now, take it easy ladies and gents,
Trilogy