Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
considering taking up fencing or running again tho
just do it
- nike
(running I mean)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Alt account of SalemTheArtificer (I didn't lose access, you're crazy!) Pansexual, Genderfae (He/They), Fox Therian, self-titled alt indie/grunge obsessed loser. Film Studies College Major, Fast Food employee, taxpaying adult. Constantly tired. Professional anthro character maker, greek mythology obsessed, One Piece fanatic, and my state's #1 Weezer fan. Always down to role-play on threads. Long time thread haunter. Mason, Salem, or Ozzy work for names for me.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
JESTER!?
Hallo! Wish you well
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
LOL
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)
Like I said earlier. Chud.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
just do it
- nike
(running I mean)
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
hewwoo
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
Hiiiiiiii
signature loading...
awoofmeow
Alt account of SalemTheArtificer (I didn't lose access, you're crazy!) Pansexual, Genderfae (He/They), Fox Therian, self-titled alt indie/grunge obsessed loser. Film Studies College Major, Fast Food employee, taxpaying adult. Constantly tired. Professional anthro character maker, greek mythology obsessed, One Piece fanatic, and my state's #1 Weezer fan.
Always down to role-play on threads. Long time thread haunter.
Mason, Salem, or Ozzy work for names for me.
Nya:3
signature loading...
Fayalin!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...*Falls over laughing*
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Do you think I should make a comic?
signature loading...
Mebbe
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...I have idea for it
signature loading...
Yea
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
But I have to art good first
signature loading...
practice!!! there are plenty of great videos on learning art on youtube and stuff.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Boo
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I has goob news
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...What?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Two things
First, I discovered Fall Out Boy
Second I joined one of my friend’s Minecraft servers
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...