Like, I get the story, just not what it's supposed to mean.
It's really not supposed to mean anything
I think I'm going to write some more to it, because it just doesn't feel done
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, I like this PFP so much more, I'm going to stick with it!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I somehow managed to avoid doing ANYTHING academic today
Huh
I'm homeschooled and my parents forgot to make me do anything
WOW
can ya do everyone's school work
*screams in utter terror*
It's just Health and Math
Tf is 'health'? Is this an American thing I haven't heard of?
Basically it's like Gym but you literally don't do anything that's athletic
Ask not of the terrors of Health, EJO...
Health is Gym -- but it's the part where you [get] to learn about bodies and puberty and hormones and...put condoms on *****s...
Anyway: I've got Spanish homework (it's easy but I'm procrastinating). Want to do it for me?
Excuse me, what?!?!
I agree with ejo
the hell kinda health class are you taking???
The normal kind
Exactly -- the red-blooded, no-holding-back average American class.
And no, EJO, it's not about "the human body and diets and stuff" -- you're learning about things you'd rather keep hidden :/
health sucks
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
The omelet song breaks reality
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Oh, I like this PFP so much more, I'm going to stick with it!
Yeah, it's cool
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I somehow managed to avoid doing ANYTHING academic today
Huh
I'm homeschooled and my parents forgot to make me do anything
WOW
can ya do everyone's school work
*screams in utter terror*
It's just Health and Math
Tf is 'health'? Is this an American thing I haven't heard of?
Basically it's like Gym but you literally don't do anything that's athletic
Ask not of the terrors of Health, EJO...
Health is Gym -- but it's the part where you [get] to learn about bodies and puberty and hormones and...put condoms on *****s...
Anyway: I've got Spanish homework (it's easy but I'm procrastinating). Want to do it for me?
Excuse me, what?!?!
I agree with ejo
the hell kinda health class are you taking???
The normal kind
Exactly -- the red-blooded, no-holding-back average American class.
And no, EJO, it's not about "the human body and diets and stuff" -- you're learning about things you'd rather keep hidden :/
health sucks
Yes, yes it does
Truer words have never been spoken
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, I like this PFP so much more, I'm going to stick with it!
Yeah, it's cool
Thank you
Doodles gave it to me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
The omelet song breaks reality
Oh, should i got lisen to it?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I somehow managed to avoid doing ANYTHING academic today
Huh
I'm homeschooled and my parents forgot to make me do anything
WOW
can ya do everyone's school work
*screams in utter terror*
It's just Health and Math
Tf is 'health'? Is this an American thing I haven't heard of?
Basically it's like Gym but you literally don't do anything that's athletic
Ask not of the terrors of Health, EJO...
Health is Gym -- but it's the part where you [get] to learn about bodies and puberty and hormones and...put condoms on *****s...
Anyway: I've got Spanish homework (it's easy but I'm procrastinating). Want to do it for me?
Excuse me, what?!?!
I agree with ejo
the hell kinda health class are you taking???
The normal kind
Exactly -- the red-blooded, no-holding-back average American class.
And no, EJO, it's not about "the human body and diets and stuff" -- you're learning about things you'd rather keep hidden :/
health sucks
Yes, yes it does
Truer words have never been spoken
health sucks health sucks health sucks!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
The omelet song breaks reality
Oh, should i got lisen to it?
NO YOU WILL BREAK AS WELL
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
The omelet song breaks reality
Oh, should i got lisen to it?
NO YOU WILL BREAK AS WELL
Are you sure?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
The omelet song breaks reality
Oh, should i got lisen to it?
what is the omelet song?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I somehow managed to avoid doing ANYTHING academic today
Huh
I'm homeschooled and my parents forgot to make me do anything
WOW
can ya do everyone's school work
*screams in utter terror*
It's just Health and Math
Tf is 'health'? Is this an American thing I haven't heard of?
Basically it's like Gym but you literally don't do anything that's athletic
Ask not of the terrors of Health, EJO...
Health is Gym -- but it's the part where you [get] to learn about bodies and puberty and hormones and...put condoms on *****s...
Anyway: I've got Spanish homework (it's easy but I'm procrastinating). Want to do it for me?
Excuse me, what?!?!
I agree with ejo
the hell kinda health class are you taking???
The normal kind
Exactly -- the red-blooded, no-holding-back average American class.
And no, EJO, it's not about "the human body and diets and stuff" -- you're learning about things you'd rather keep hidden :/
health sucks
Yes, yes it does
Truer words have never been spoken
health sucks health sucks health sucks!!!
HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
WHAT?
The omelet song breaks reality
Oh, should i got lisen to it?
NO YOU WILL BREAK AS WELL
Are you sure?
You're just making me more intrigued...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
hss anyone here read ACOTAR? And why is it so good???? (just finished reading it yesterday)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Just read it. I don't think I fully understand.
Like, I get the story, just not what it's supposed to mean.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
It's really not supposed to mean anything
I think I'm going to write some more to it, because it just doesn't feel done
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Anybody here?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, I like this PFP so much more, I'm going to stick with it!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Life really is weird because wdym my phone crashed because of the omlet song?
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
The normal kind
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
WHAT?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Exactly -- the red-blooded, no-holding-back average American class.
And no, EJO, it's not about "the human body and diets and stuff" -- you're learning about things you'd rather keep hidden :/
health sucks
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
The omelet song breaks reality
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Yeah, it's cool
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Yes, yes it does
Truer words have never been spoken
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thank you
Doodles gave it to me
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, should i got lisen to it?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The feline James Bond.
health sucks health sucks health sucks!!!
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
NO YOU WILL BREAK AS WELL
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Are you sure?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
what is the omelet song?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Yep, i think so?
HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!HEALTH SUCKS!!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
You're just making me more intrigued...
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Guys:
hss anyone here read ACOTAR? And why is it so good???? (just finished reading it yesterday)
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|