Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I just broke at least 10 iron shovels in minecraft!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Can I ask, does anybody here know how to build in Minecraft? like build nice things, because I have a thought, and I want to build it, but only have some idea how to, the parts I would need help with are texture and building the actual house
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
World-destroying demon stripped of its power and is now trying to stop someone else from destroying the world because they wouldn't do it the "right way."
World-destroying demon stripped of its power and is now trying to stop someone else from destroying the world because they wouldn't do it the "right way."
I think the statement "Right thing for the wrong reason" fits here
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Faster and faster as darkness descends. You trip and you fall but can't get up again. This tale has been written with blood staining pen. You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Just the holidays
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Correct
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Yo
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Toe
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Snow
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Grow
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Im bored after playing a FPS
*I know the damn joke*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Moe
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Yo, Wes!
I just broke at least 10 iron shovels in minecraft!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Homer
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's like -1
And not -20
And I had a half white Christmas
And it was -20 like a week ago
I'm Canadian, so A Canada, B I use C
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Almost New Years!
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
Arch!
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
*Does my little evil dance*
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Can I ask, does anybody here know how to build in Minecraft? like build nice things, because I have a thought, and I want to build it, but only have some idea how to, the parts I would need help with are texture and building the actual house
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
World-destroying demon stripped of its power and is now trying to stop someone else from destroying the world because they wouldn't do it the "right way."
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
I think the statement "Right thing for the wrong reason" fits here
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What's goin on here?
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!
GONZ!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hiya, Tana!
Faster and faster as darkness descends.
You trip and you fall but can't get up again.
This tale has been written with blood staining pen.
You’re here for this page but won’t see how it ends.
Hiya, there! My name’s Gonzalo, but you can call me whatever. I tend to frequent RP threads on this site, and you’ll probably find me there. Nice meeting you!