pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
hey that's awesome! also, Grinch fetish?!?!?!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Nice!
And BLUD WHAT...please be joking...T_T why does everyone keep strange photos in their Photos? Mine is just a bunch of photos of random cool stuff I've seen...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
hey that's awesome! also, Grinch fetish?!?!?!
Shhhhhhhhh...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Nice!
And BLUD WHAT...please be joking...T_T why does everyone keep strange photos in their Photos? Mine is just a bunch of photos of random cool stuff I've seen...
That was during my uhhhhh… not so appropriate days. I need to delete some photos.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Nice!
And BLUD WHAT...T_T why does everyone keep strange photos in their Photos? Mine is just a bunch of photos of random cool stuff I've seen...
i dunno. i mostly just have foxes, femboys and anime girls(in that order)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
hey that's awesome! also, Grinch fetish?!?!?!
Shhhhhhhhh...
im not gonna say anything.... except, if you were trying to hide it, why did you post about it on DDB forums?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
hey that's awesome! also, Grinch fetish?!?!?!
Shhhhhhhhh...
im not gonna say anything.... except, if you were trying to hide it, why did you post about it on DDB forums?
It’s a joke! Yeah! Totally a joke! Uh…yeah! I love to joke like that! Jokes, am I right?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Nice!
And BLUD WHAT...please be joking...T_T why does everyone keep strange photos in their Photos? Mine is just a bunch of photos of random cool stuff I've seen...
That was during my uhhhhh… not so appropriate days. I need to delete some photos.
Naner with the not so appropriate days?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Im sorry what in the fiddly [GP]!?
It’s just uhhhh…
yeah I don’t have a good defense
Grinch shaped things with… other shaped things?
well to each their own
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Im sorry what in the fiddly [GP]!?
It’s just uhhhh…
yeah I don’t have a good defense
Grinch shaped things with… other shaped things?
well to each their own
...yeah, that's all I need to know.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Chill. Super tired, probably sick, but hey I still came to school and CRUSHED my math midterm!
...but now I'm really tired XD
Ooooooh awesome! Good for you! Sorry you're tired though :(
I finally started an animation and it looks a little better than awful!
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
Im sorry what in the fiddly [GP]!?
It’s just uhhhh…
yeah I don’t have a good defense
Grinch shaped things with… other shaped things?
well to each their own
...yeah, that's all I need to know.
what?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
hello
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yoooo, nice! I can't draw much other than stick figures (well, I can, but it takes me days), but that sounds awesome! Is it like something you could share with us when you're done? I'd love to see it! And while I'm yapping, secretly trying to hide my Grinch fetish, what's it about?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Oh I have some grinch photos in my photos I think… too inappropriate to share though.
Just someone walking! Practicing simple movements first.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
hey that's awesome! also, Grinch fetish?!?!?!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Nice!
And BLUD WHAT...please be joking...T_T why does everyone keep strange photos in their Photos? Mine is just a bunch of photos of random cool stuff I've seen...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Shhhhhhhhh...
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
That was during my uhhhhh… not so appropriate days. I need to delete some photos.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
i dunno. i mostly just have foxes, femboys and anime girls(in that order)
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
im not gonna say anything.... except, if you were trying to hide it, why did you post about it on DDB forums?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
It’s a joke! Yeah! Totally a joke! Uh…yeah! I love to joke like that! Jokes, am I right?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Naner with the not so appropriate days?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Im sorry what in the fiddly [GP]!?
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
It’s just uhhhh…
yeah I don’t have a good defense
Grinch shaped things with… other shaped things?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Fimbulwinter
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
well to each their own
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
How...
*Hannibal Lecter noises*
Grinchy.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
id ask, but what????
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
...yeah, that's all I need to know.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
what?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3