Hey, that's how I feel most days. That's why I like watching stuff burn.
Fire is pretty
And warm.
it burns...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hey, that's how I feel most days. That's why I like watching stuff burn.
Fire is pretty
And warm.
it burns...
I burn myself on purpose, to keep the cold away longer.
uhhh..... you should not burn yourself. it's not good for you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hey, that's how I feel most days. That's why I like watching stuff burn.
Fire is pretty
And warm.
it burns...
I burn myself on purpose, to keep the cold away longer.
uhhh..... you should not burn yourself. it's not good for you
i don't do it on purpose
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
No....
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
if you say so..
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
No....
"You ain't never had a friend like me!"
Lol
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
if you say so..
WAIT DON'T LISTEN TO ME!
Why the hell would anyone listen to me?!?!
I WOULD!!!!!!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
if you say so..
WAIT DON'T LISTEN TO ME!
Why the hell would anyone listen to me?!?!
better than listening to myself, that's for sure.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
if you say so..
WAIT DON'T LISTEN TO ME!
Why the hell would anyone listen to me?!?!
I WOULD!!!!!!!!
*Insert very concerned face here*
NEVER, YOU ARE FUN
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
hmmm...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
it burns...
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I burn myself on purpose, to keep the cold away longer.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
uhhh..... you should not burn yourself. it's not good for you
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
i don't do it on purpose
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is WONDERFUL, Foalin. There are absolutely NO negative side effects WHATSOEVER.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
No....
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You ain't never had a friend like me!"
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
if you say so..
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Lol
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
WAIT DON'T LISTEN TO ME!
Why the hell would anyone listen to me?!?!
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
I WOULD!!!!!!!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
better than listening to myself, that's for sure.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
hi
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
...
Foalin: "You should not burn yourself. It's not good for you."
Me: "It's wonderful to burn yourself."
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
*Insert very concerned face here*
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
I watched Aladdin recently. Could you tell?
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
NEVER, YOU ARE FUN
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
hmmm...
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3